Initial Passport is issued to a WebMoney Transfer user who has a Formal Passport – after the user ID verification. An Initial Passport holder enjoys additional benefits:
- fewer limits to buy and withdraw WMR via WebMoney gateways;
- fewer limits and less commission to withdraw WMZ to bank cards acquired through Сards WebMoney Transfer;
- participation in the Capitaller system (access to budget automation service);
- publication of news in the WebMoney News Blog;
- restore rights to a WebMoney ID even in case secure keys and/or purse files are lost.
Initial Passports are issued by our Center at 10 WMZ.
WEBMONEY INITIAL PASSPORT ISSUE PROCEDURE:
- Please run WebMoney Keeper.
- Open WebMoney Passport Center page: http://passport.wmtransfer.com and choose "Login" next to WMID (top left corner – under "WebMoney Passport" logo).
- Push "Edit" next to "Personal details" in your passport Control panel and enter all appropriate data. Please be accurate and provide only true and valid personal data: misprints and inaccuracies slow down your new passport issue! Then press "Save".
- Get back to the Control panel and select "Receive an Initial Passport".
- Find us on the page wtih a list of WebMoney verification agents (you can search by сity).
- Get back to the Control panel, push the "Pay" button and pay.
- If you are OK, your passport page will show: "Passport has been paid, waiting for Registrar's authorization check".
- Contact us to make an appointment. Please prepare the following papers BEFORE visiting us:
- completed Application for a WebMoney Transfer Verified Passport – please do NOT sign the application!
- your ID photocopy (pages with photo and address) – there is NO need to notarize the photocopy!
- At your appointment you will have to show us your ID ORIGINAL as well as give us your Application for a WebMoney Transfer Verified Passport, and your ID photocopy.
- Your passport will be issued within 24 hours.
If you have any questions with regard to WebMoney Initial Passports, please feel free to get in touch with us!